You are currently browsing the monthly archive for November 2011.
1. Thea Sphere Sweets is off and running! Catch all of the Thanksgiving creations over on the official Facebook page. And “like” the page to keep up-to-date.
2. In the effort to keep the Thanksgiving season a lottle longer, I have been encouraged to do 30 days of thankfulness. Today, more than anything, I am thankful for all the people who are on my sidelines. The ones with the pom poms, the ones with the meagphones, the ones with the signs. It seems that I have my very own cheersquad whenever I need one. And even when I don’t.
3. In hair news, I have bangs. And I want to braid my hair just like this.
4. It’s officially the holiday season! So very excited about collecting toys for Family of Woodstock, cutting down our own Christmas tree at Bell’s Christmas Trees, singing carols and sipping eggnog, holiday cocktail parties, spending time with my wonderful family and extended family AND welcoming in 2012.
5. We recently visited Lucas Vineyards in Interlaken, NY on a wine our. They have an awesome Tugboat Red. And a cute wine aficionado to tell you all about it. Worth the trip.
“Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse.” ~ Henry Van Dyke